Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have not yet hosted a public onsite Sunday service. We are grateful to God for the ability to livestream and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. At this time, our public access is available for our Sunday service; all other programs will continue online.
For those who desire to return to a Sunday worship service, here is our plan.
BEFORE YOU COME
- All attendees are required to self-screen using our online form at mimicobaptist.ca/checkin. We ask you to do this within 24 hours of arriving (i.e. between Saturday 10:30 am to Sunday 10:30 am). This check-in form also allows us to contact trace if needed.
- If you are not able to attest to ALL the statements (including absence of listed symptoms), we ask you to join us on our YouTube channel. If you are not able to do the screening on your own, one of our greeters will assist you upon arrival.
- We do encourage our attendees to be fully vaccinated.
- Arrive between 10:15-10:30 am on that Sunday morning.
- Please note: our aim to have 8 family units available to attend in our sanctuary. If we have more attending, all other attendees will be invited to join the livestream broadcast in our Fellowship Hall physically distanced.
- If you’d like an order of service, you can download it from mimicobaptist.ca/bulletins.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please follow the instructions by our greeters. They will escort you to your seats.
- During the service, do remember the following:
- Maintain physical distancing from other individuals outside your family unit.
- Keep your mask on at all times including during congregational singing. (If you need another mask, ask our greeter.)
- Remain in your assigned seat. Children will remain with their parents at all times. (There is no children’s program available onsite at this time.)
- Feel free to use hand sanitizers as needed.
- For those who need to use the accessible lift, we encourage you to operate it yourself. If you require assistance, a greeter can help you.
- If you need to use the washroom, please use the washroom by the main door. There are additional wipes available if you wish to further disinfect touch points.
- During services with communion, each person who wishes to participate will receive a pre-package communion set when entering.
- After the service has concluded, the pastor will dismiss each family unit one at a time. We ask you to exit the church building at that time.